PAIN NO MORE :)

Huwebes, Setyembre 1, 2011

I have to look and feel happy because this is what God wants me to experience. No more tears to shed and no more pain to suffer for everyone deserves to stand up after the fall. There is always a rainbow after the rain  and that rainbow will lead me to a life I am very much worth of. Listen to how my heart beats for this smile and stare closely to the effects of positive energy being showered upon me by the people who loved me most.


Smile and appreciate life’s greatest blessings. Let the pain be fully ejected from your heart and welcome a new batch of laughter. Let your happy face enlighten other people’s life and pave your way with good deeds as you walk on to the journey of your tomorrow. I love how my friends bring smiles to my heart, especially in times when I am fully broken and wounded. It changes me, brightens up my soul and even refreshes my insight of living.


Don't waste a minute being unhappy.  If one window closes - run to the next window - or break down a door. Open your arms and welcome the joy of today! 


 Thanks to dear mayette who captured this image. Even without her picture beside me, I should describe this girl as someone who is cute and happy-go-lucky. She's blessed with a lovable personality, which I really like about her.

 OH! THESE PEOPLE 
"The greatest sweetener of human life is friendship. To raise this to the highest pitch of enjoyment, is a secret which but few discover."

Thanks these people who made the picture taking even colorful.  It might take time for me to get to know them even better and that would be worth the wait J





Kendrex Pael, lil bro of our EIC Kenneth Pael. We're not that close yet...but I know he's a nice brother and a great companion :)




  Well, well, well. Jeff Bungcasan, a talented friend indeed!! he has a lot of talents to be so proud of. Apart from being a mass communicator, pa-make apa si Jeff dbah bongga!! :) Love you Jeff!!



Japhet!! I wonder why he loves to make faces in front of the camera. LOOK!! hahaha 
Annoying as he could be at times, still love my kuya japhet!! bleeehh :p

                                             Arvin Rodriguez (the guy at my side in a white polo)


"Ako ay may natutunan sa aking karanasan, mali ang magmahal agad ng lubusan. Suyuin ang damdamin kung kailangan upang ika'y 'di masaktan ng lubusan" -is this correct kuya arv'z? I can't remember the right lyrics.hahah
This is his favorite song. Eewwwweee as how he sings this song, I would still listen to the message 'cause it's definitely meaningful :) try singing it.hahahha

- HAPPY SHALALA IT'S SO NICE TO BE HAPPY 




0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento