One sweet rainy afternoon

Lunes, Agosto 15, 2011
I was on my way to our English department when I bumped on this good-looking guy. I don't know if he intentionally did that but maybe,I guess :) who knows?? hahaha(today I feel like saying everything) Anyways going back to the story, I dropped my envelope and notebook(just like the movies) and what do you expect? Of course, we had the same thought and that is- picking my things up. I never wanted him to do it for me so I tried my best with all speed to pick up everything on the floor. When I got my things settled in my hands, I looked back at him(planning to tell him how clumsy he was) and stared at him as if stars were all over around us at that time. Then Oh my God! like an angel sent from above, he smiled at me and there! i found myself totally stranded. What should i do? expectedly as a sign of respect (char!! bsan di bina gud) I smiled back. My anger was converted into something magical. "I'm so sorry, are you alright? I'm totally in a rush" were the words coming out from his mouth and I perceived it like a slomo. "I'm fine, nothing to worry about" I responded. We walked on separate directions and that unexpected meeting left a nice track in my thoughts. Just a sweet experience despite the depressing repetition of the rain. <3 Chu-Chai ,<3

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento